Numerous surveys and studies have reached the same conclusion - organisations that invest in leadership development perform better than those that don’t. Suffice it to say, investment in leadership development is essential for the success and growth of any business.
Sometimes however, it’s not that simple - particularly when coming out of the deepest global recession since World War II. Talent development was put on the back burner for many and repercussions, such as an increase in talent shortages, skills gaps and weak leadership pipelines, are leaving some businesses vulnerable.
The good news, however, is that BeyondTheTheory brings a new and fresh approach, delivering quick and long lasting results, to help organisations invest wisely in their people talent. We want to empower businesses to deal with today’s challenges and thrive, so our Mission is simple:
"To develop and inspire leaders at all levels and enable businesses to realise their full potential."
The following principles underpin our unique approach:
- We're a one-stop-shop solution – We blend some of todays most effective learning and development tools and techniques, so our clients don’t have to source them from numerous suppliers. Our programs are coordinated to include all the necessary components for effective leadership development and we manage the program seamlessly, from concept to results.
- We recognise that results can be instant, but embedding change takes time – We've developed a three phased approach that consists of a four to ten month program that makes a positive impact early - delivering quick return on investment, yet reinforces knowledge for sustainable results.
- We personalise our programs to engage, motivate and deliver maximum impact – No two people are the same, so we do not take a 'one size fits all' approach to development. Our programs bring learning to life and are relevant and beneficial for the individual and employer.
- We deliver high quality programs at a surprisingly economic price – We've carefully crafted our approach to make highly effective and expensive techniques like one-to-one coaching affordable, without compromising quality. This enables organisations to enrich more management levels and stretch budgets further.
- We support the individual through the entire process both on and offline – A dedicated coach supports the leader through every stage of the process. This is underpinned by a web based platform offering private online coaching, as well as a library of learning content, discussion forums and blogs, all designed to provide a supportive environment for the learning and development process.
To learn more about our expertise and specific development programs, please read more…